Posts Tagged ‘dodol sulumits’
Things we need :
- 1.8 kg glutinous rice flour
- 300 g rice flour
- 3.6 kg palm sugar
- 12 coconuts, extract as much milk as possible, separating the thin from the thick
- 10 – 15 screw pine leaves
How To :
- You Have to mix both types of flour with the thin coconut milk and strain into an iron pan.
- Then cook the palm sugar and screw pine leaves with a little bit of water and when it has dissolved pour into the pan
- Bring the mixture to boil over a very low flame, stirring continuously
- When it is half cooked add the thick coconut milk and continue stirring until cooked
- Finally, When mixture no longer sticks to the fingers, it is ready to be removed from the fire
And the Tasty Dodol Sulumits Retsambew is Ready…..