Posts Tagged ‘sulumits’
Sulumits Retsambew Dodol will not stop supporting Tukang Nggame campaign unless its finish till the end, this is because its my commitment to do my best to support mr mars.
And this post is again intended to give link support to Tukang Nggame, as you know this contest will be ended on 1 july 2009, and until this second, Tukang Nggame position is on the 4th rank of Google Serp.
Just to remind you about the entry article of this contest :
Go Go Mr Mars, Never Give Up !
They went with their lovely camel.. hueks.. halah.. ngawur aja,..
Yup, its Summer diving, do you know summer diving ? .. oh c’mon you should know it. it is very famous in the state. especially in Northern Virginia. And what about DPC? dont you know that? yes you are right its Diving Plongeon Canada, it is the Canadian national body for Diving.
Oooops.. sorry for talking Crap !..
Happy Sulumits Retsambew Diving
Things we need :
- 1.8 kg glutinous rice flour
- 300 g rice flour
- 3.6 kg palm sugar
- 12 coconuts, extract as much milk as possible, separating the thin from the thick
- 10 – 15 screw pine leaves
How To :
- You Have to mix both types of flour with the thin coconut milk and strain into an iron pan.
- Then cook the palm sugar and screw pine leaves with a little bit of water and when it has dissolved pour into the pan
- Bring the mixture to boil over a very low flame, stirring continuously
- When it is half cooked add the thick coconut milk and continue stirring until cooked
- Finally, When mixture no longer sticks to the fingers, it is ready to be removed from the fire
And the Tasty Dodol Sulumits Retsambew is Ready…..
Sulumits Retsambew is dodol based on the fact that dodol is sweet, tasty and cheap.. Dodol, there are many types of dodol :
- dodol garut
- dodol durian
- dodol sirsak
- dodol betawi
- dodol apel malang
- dodol nangka
Dodol is a toffee-like food delicacy popular in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, and Sri Lanka. In the Philippines, especially in the Ilocos Region in Luzon and in the Lanao provinces of Mindanao and in India especially in the Region of Goa. It is made with coconut milk, jaggery, and rice flour, and is sticky, thick and sweet. It is mostly served during festivals such as Hari Raya Aidilfitri and Hari Raya Haji. There are different versions of Dodol available including a Durian flavor available in Asian food stores.
That is way I said Sulumits Retsambew is Dodol